Re: good luck to Bob and all on the LP2 Launch at NAMM today!

*On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, todd reynolds wrote:*
> *Much success to you Bob, and to Rick and Bill and all who are close
> and supporting the new product! *
> *
> *
> *Wish I could be there to try it out and have a go.  (as I'm sure many
> of us wish)*

That's so nice of you, Todd.  Thanks a lot.   I was rockin' the
prototype last night and it is
really a powerful piece of kit for such a relatively low price.

Now to get over this damned flu.    I feel like a bus hit me.
I hope I'm feeling better in 48 hours when the antibiotics are supposed
to kick in.

  I finally broke down, went to my western doctor and got them prescribed.
I hate taking antibiotics and avoid them like the plague unless
I'm really losing to an infection as I have this past week.   I tried
lots of sleep, lots of fluids,
lots of chinese herbs, no sugar, no alchohol but this one just got to me.

See you all down at NAMM at the Looperlative booth hopefully.

rick walker