From: mark francombe
Sent: Jan 13, 2011 5:10 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: should musicians have a second job?

I think this guy should run ... not walk into the real world...
Its just not possible to survive without a fucking job... sure some of us might be able to include music a bit in our day-jobs, but Im sure most don't.

The years I was a pro musician were great, but the day they stopped I had to get a job, Im not a technically skilled musician, so Im never gonna go and audition for another band, or do session work. I was not educated as a musician, and strangely enough in the real world, employers wanted to see my exam results, not my CD´s....

My advice, stay at school, get a job .. and THROW your freetime into your passion... one day they may swap places... or else you might end up being an old sour old wantedtobe.

That article? not much more than a thinly disguised CDBaby advert... as in... you poor musicians, we understand, we can help!

Mark