Re: another mobius question - a new one! - presets/parameters

FWIW, You don't have to use scripts to change binding configurations, you can select them
with any MIDI command just like presets.

Backwards compatibility is important to me to a degree.  But I drew the line on a lot
of EDPisms that are hard to explain and simply aren't necessary, like
most of the Interface Modes.  Other than using InterfaceMode=Expert to
enable secondary feedback which is now enabled explicitly with the
Enable Secondary Feedback preset parameter, I'll bet I can count on one
hand the number of people that have actually used Interface Mode, and I
will write them scripts if they still need InterfaceMode=Flip.

Looking through my notes, I think the only old parameters that are not being
automatically upgraded in some way are Interface Mode, Insert Mode,
Record Mode, and Overdub Mode.

We have found some bugs upgrading other parameters and those are being fixed.
This is why I warned everyone in the release notes not to upgrade unless you
had some time to spend verifying that your scripts still  worked.  I suppose
I could rename the next one 2.0 to make this clearer.

Jeff