Re: another mobius question - a new one!

> On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 5:31 PM, Rainer Straschill <moinsound@googlemail.com> wrote:
> No, sorry, I can't. I meant to say that as "that would be cool, need to try that!"
> We'd need a local variable (local to one track) for that I guess - is that possible.

If I understand correctly, yes.  Just change this:

    Variable global PartRevActive

    Variable track PartRevActive

> Apropos 1.43 - it seems to me that suddenly all my favourite
> "switch all functions to sus mode" possibilities are gone - what has changed here?

I'm not sure what you mean, most modal functions have SUS equivalents:
Record, SUSRecord, Overdub, SUSOverdub, etc.

I did remove a few preset parameters that I thought were relatively
obscure like RecordMode=Sustain and InsertMode=Sustain, so if you were
turning SUS behavior on and off with presets those are gone.  I can consider
putting those back, but I'd like to do it in a different way.

Jeff