Re: Simeon's CopyPan script for Mobius (Re: a fun little mobiusscript and a question)

Rick bro you are going to love Mobius,as i said after messing with the
EDP and the LP1 and not being completly there, i found the answer with
mobius!
i just wish it was hardware;-(
To do basic looping is really easy, specially you being familiar with
both devices as well,once you get your laptop if u are in a budget get
the cheap presonus firebox,works excellent with mobius and rock solid
with midi syncronization,then download the free program grab your
mic,spray your hair and start messing with it baby!
cheers
Luis