Re: Stuttering time, gentlemen! (Re: another fun mobius script (andanother question!)

May I make a question and suggestion?, and this really needs comments from those on the list who DO NOT use Mobius, or any other piece of software/hardware we may use..

How much do these really in depth tech questions and threads bother you in terms of the amount of traffic we have on LD?
If the information is about in depth scripting, is that annoying for the rest of you?

Genuine question, because to my way of thinking, LD is a good/great place to discuss and work on these issues, as its amost live, and continues to be the main hub for all looping issues.

What I DO think its that the individual forums for specific pieces of kit, are the right place for posting the finished concluded bit of code, in its own sensible thread.

The one thing I find annoying about forum threads is that you use a bit of code, and it doesnt work, then 3 pages later someone posts the fix, but not ALL the code just the fix, you you have to follow the WHOLE thread to figure it out.
What I would like is to figure it out HERE.. live on LD.. but then post the finished thing on Circular Labs.

Sometimes, even though one might not understand another looper, one might think... hmm.. wonder if I can do that with my MixABC/loopysoftware  solution (insert your thang here) So like to here, for example. what is possible on LP1 or Live or Sooperlooper, even tho I dont use them...

Just a thought

McF

mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com