Re: Simeon's CopyPan script for Mobius (Re: a fun little mobiusscript and a question)

> On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 6:46 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, that was targeting the status where no loop yet is recorded
> on a track (or a track's loop slot). I'm not sure Mobius scripting can
> decide whether a loop contains recorded audio or recorded silence.

Hmm, no.  There is no way to tell if a loop contains all zero samples.
That could be added if it were important.

[Simeon]
> yes, reversed chunks - nice! ties in with rainer's question about
> alternate reversed chunks. hopefully jeff will answer that question
> and we can steal what we need from there!

I found a bug that was causing Rainer's script to misbehave.  I think
there are ways to work around that, but I need to spend more time looking
at it.

Jeff