Re: another fun mobius script (and another question!)

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 6:28 PM, Simeon Harris
<simeonharris40@googlemail.com> wrote:
> well i'm sure you could get it to work with ratedowns, if you started
> earlier in the loop and then did the right maths to work out when they
> should stop. that's given me an idea - maybe more on this later!

Over here I typically use particular 8th Per Cycle settings to match
certain timing measures I like to play in. Like "16" for 4/4, "10" for
5/4 etc etc. So for all this meeting-global-song-time-line
compensation I use a two-script solution. First a script that checks
what 8th Per Cycle is in use and then this script launches the actual
effect script that is written to meet the timing measure in use. Took
some time to set up but is a no-brainer to use when in place under the
hood.

Per