Re: Stuttering time, gentlemen! (Re: another fun mobius script (andanother question!)

> Wow, gotta check this out tonight! You're becoming so creative with
> this stuff now, Sim, that you should start thinking about putting more
> informative subject lines on your posts! Just so we can easier find
> stuff when checking back in the future.

So about that....could we please put stuff like this in the Mobius forum?
This is eactly the sort of thing that should go in the Scripting forum
so future users can see it without having to search LD, assuming
they even know this thread existed.  Not everyone registred with the Mobius
forum is on LD.

I know I'm not always very responsive to bug reports posted on the forums
and I'll try to get better at that.

Thanks,
Jeff