Re: Lucy in the sky with spam

Yes, alas.

Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 11:33 AM
Subject: Lucy in the sky with spam

Anybody else got message from Lucy? ;-)

Hello!
May the blessings of the  season  rest upon your life,
I found you here ON this site (www.loopers-delight.com) and picked
interest in you. My name is lucy. I wish to be in good relationship with you
and may be discover ourselves as real partners for life. Please send
your email address in my inbox and not site please
With this email adderss (lucy_koroma@yahoo.com)
If you feel interested write me through the contact.
so that i will send you my pictures
(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you
Thanks from my heart;
Yours in love,
lucy (lucy_koroma@yahoo.com)

--