Re: loop windowing in mobius

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 6:49 PM, Simeon Harris
<simeonharris40@googlemail.com> wrote:
> i'd like to be able to tell mobius to wait until the boudary of subcycle
>15
> appears and then execute the trimend command

I just tried this. It works on a one cycle long loop but has two
flaws: it nukes the first sixteenth and it causes a noise click that
gets recorded during the multiply phase (but "shuffle" clicks too, so
I guess that's an audio engine thing to iron out in the long run)

!name Shorter
Message Shortened

Multiply
Wait subcycles 15