Re: Piano lessons advice (O.T.)

ok guys i think i was not very clear,im not exactly a starter as far
as playing goes,i know the theory behind chords and can constuct them
in the piano or the guitar.
I already play some stuff,like slow and simple pieces for ex. Chopin´s
Prelude in E-Minor
you can here it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef-4Bv5Ng0w

the first time i heard it when i was a kid (about 7 yrs. old it moved
me so much that i spent hours listening to it in a cassette player and
learned it all by ear,
thats when my mom decided pay for private lessons,unfortunately i kept
learning the lessons by ear because i have bad eyes and could never
get along with note reading.
I had even tricked the teacher thinking i was looking at the notes for
almost a year until he realized i was doing it all by ear.So im still
really bad at that.
Later on i learned the theory basics have no problem applying it to the
piano.
So now ive been trying to learn other easy pieces but there are parts
where my ear comes to its limits and want to be able to read them in a
piano chart.However when i put it in front of my im completely
lost,specially the bass clef way down.This is why im looking for a
chart with all the notes on the 88 keys of the piano, and the chords
as well.I havent found aynthing satisfactory yet,i guess guitar is a
bit more simple if u never read any notes through tablature.
If u find anything on the net that can help me at least to get me
going with this id appreciate it.
Also if u have other beautiful piano pieces like this ones that are
perhaps minimal with lots of space and arent so difficult please
direct me to them.
Im interested in music that deals more with emotion than technique.

For ex. this are the ones in the classical genre that still move me
and would like to learn them

Gnossiennes No.1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyFhsG8Ip4E&feature=relatedthanx
Gnossienne No.2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTwJojo-_F4&feature=related