Piano lessons advice (O.T.)

Hi gang,
I just got a digital piano this x-mas and i m looking for a good way to learn to read the notes,chords etc. to start playing easy pieces.
Ive considered taking a few lessons but i rather not start there blind and try to learn the basics on my own.
Is there a good method or program outhere you can recomend where you can also visually see the notes being played on the keyboard that also include nice pieces to start off with?
thanx for your tips!
cheers
Luis