Re: more mobius scripting help please

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 8:52 PM, Simeon Harris
<simeonharris40@googlemail.com> wrote:
> i'm trying to get four tracks to record at once. i've assigned four
>tracks
> to a group, but i don't know what the script syntax is to select the
>group
> and then get it to go into record

I would guess such a script has to start with:

for Group A  <<"A" can be any other group as weell>>

But why limiting it to using a script for that? In the MIDI Control
window you can assign a MIDI event to Record with the scope Group A.
That is explained here:
http://www.circularlabs.com/doc/exploring.htm#trackGroup

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen