Re: OT: RIP Mick Karn

  Bill,

When I originally posted this news here, I did so out of respect and
deference to his contribution to music and art.

I don't think you should have changed it to "OT"..    Too many
loopers involved in his career and  his composition style is quite
loopy...

-Chuck

http://www.zmix.net

http://www.esession.com/ChuckZwicky