Re: Re: (re)-discovering your gear that sits on your board (bossslicer)

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Andy Owens wrote:
> ..... just dont wanna sell it if it can loop. Like the instrument sounds
>on it,
> bit complicated for an 18 yr old that just wants to play mando and write
>songs all day!!!
God, that warms my heart because that's all I've been doing lately
(adding a few other instruments
to the mando)!!!!

I need to dust off my LP-1 and start getting some of this stuff down,
but I'm having too much
fun learning how to play guitar (or learning how to simulate playing the
guitar as the case may be).

rick walker