From: Jeff Duke [mailto:jeffloops@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2011 12:27 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Re: (re)-discovering your gear that sits on your board (boss
slicer)

One of my favorite discoveries last year is my Digitech TimeBender. I
have only scratched the surface and find new sounds every time I sit
down with it. I do wish it had more than 4 presets With a ex ped
youcan  actually get more than that though.

this guy does a couple of great demo vids here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4arlipIwfIk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHRk2HO-kpo

It also has the extremely bright blue led that I had to put tape over.

peace out,

Jeff