Re: Y2K11 International Live Looping Festival

Hi Rick,

Congratulations, and happy 2011!!!

I think you need a break in order to be "selfish" and focus on your
own art (and possibly finances) for a while.

You've given, and given, and given . . . both you and Brother
Bill . . . and spouses too.

I'm glad to hear that Y2K-11 may happen yet.

But, I am gladdest to hear that you are not succumbing to pressure to
simply do it all over again (yourself) and are handing out large hunks
of the work to others.

Of course I could play my very tiny, tiny little part with "graphic
stuff" again, (if needed).

But I see an opportunity here to let someone else try their hand at
that too.

I know there are other graphical/marketing pros (or semi-pros) on this
list - and gosh Santa Cruz is teeming with creative folk.

Perhaps it's my turn to step aside as well.

I hope 2011 turns out to be everything you hope it to be my friend.

Both you and Bill and Chris and Nancy are special people to me.

I am posting all of the above to the LD list even though it will
probably sound too personal and syrupy and embarrass us both.

Anyhoo, here's to the best year ever.

Cheers!

Ted