Re: Hardware Midi Looper

boost schrieb:
> Does this exist ? i mean a looper that process not audio but midi
> informations.
> i have drummachines like mpc or electribe but all i can do with it is
> just record and overdub.
> thanks
I meant to write about this little conundrum for some time, but
discussing this here is even better.

Here's how I see that:
It's not possible (without a very complex setup) the way we know it,
because of overdub. You would basically need to go to a new MIDI channel
for every overdub.
Some things would work differently (e.g. reverse).
Rate and pitch shifts in intervals different from semitone steps would
be a little bit tricky.

But yes, what are the available implementations for that?

       Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs