LP-1: 1.34 or 1.37?

> Current consensus is that 1.34c is the most stable,
> with 1.37 being good for most users.

  Hey Andy,

I can't remember if I asked you what your stability issues with 1.37
were. What were you doing to cause it to crash? So far I have some
problems when recording a really short loop and then starting to mess
with it with track speed and q replace, occasionally a false trigger
will send the machine into self oscillation. Occasionally if I get too
trigger happy using q replace the machine will take some time to
finish all of the cycles, but thats more about me being careless with
my technique.  I still have somewhat of a volume issue where
subsequent tracks I create seem to be progressively  louder than  the
last ones I made,  that doesn't  seem to be caused by typical  issues
of playing louder to rise above an increasingly saturated soundscape.
This issue I have been compensating for by being more conscious of how
I'm attacking the instrument  and how I use compression. There also
seem to be the reoccurring issues of too many overdubs on a single
track saturating and clipping the output, if feedback is set at 100%.
Thoughts, reflections, insights??????
Bill