Re: low cpu midi appegiator

OK little report on the ARPG8, after 5 mimutes trying.. its ok, works nicly out of the box, STILL has not hold or latch function, so the arp stops after you remove you hand from the keyboard, which rules it out for me, you can REMOVE notes form the beat, so thats weird functionality, but works for creating less static normal ARPs, has one interesting programmable mode where you can set which note are played.. and Random is one of the options, so you can set up a sequence that goes 1, 2, 4, R, 2, 1.. whcih is fun...!
No saving of setting, but your DAW can do this...

thats it.. still have to make one I think!

Mark