Re: New software multi effect plugin, PSP N20

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 4:54 AM, james fowler <twostroke@gmail.com> wrote:
> now i'm listening.  i'll give the demo a shot.  thanks for the
>heads-up, per.

Cool :-). I have had a couple of days now with the N2O and can only
say that I just love this modular multi effect plugin! I have assigned
expression pedals to morph the sound while I'm playing live through
the thing and this works well. Not a single click or zipper noise, as
many other effect plugins perform when continuous parameters are
changed in real-time. And it is really light on the CPU, must be
exceptionally well coded regarding Intel optimization I guess (SSE).
The default patches make a good library and for the layout is logic
and powerful for creating your own live processing patches. Here's a a
bunch of instruction videos:

http://www.pspaudioware.com/plugins/multimode_effects/psp_n2o/psp_n2o_video/

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen