Heavily OT: Release Announcement - "Akustik Kies: Transitiv Sehen"(solo acoustic piano)

Brethren,

I'm proud to announce the release of the first part of my double album
of solo acoustic piano stuff, "Akustik Kies".

This double album contains solo piano performances from my 2010
MoinSound Studio Sessions bi-weekly live performances (which some of you
were so kind to attend virtually).

Now this is why it's OT: the first part "Transitiv Sehen", is piano
without anything else. Meaning no huge surreal reverb spaces, no
cascading modulated delays, and no loops. No komische Elektronik. No
safety net.

Still, I'd be delighted if you'd check it out:
Blog Article:
http://moinsound.wordpress.com/2010/12/31/album-relase-akustik-kies-transitiv-sehen/
moinlabs.de: http://moinlabs.de/index.php?id=288
bandcamp: http://moinlabs.bandcamp.com/album/akustik-kies-transitiv-sehen

The download includes a fancy 12-page PDF booklet and an additional
track not available for streaming - and it's name your price (including
nothing at all)!

The second part, "Reflexiv Hören", is scheduled for release Q1/2011 and
will give you all the crazy loop (and otherwise) processing you long for
;).

Yours,

             Rainer

btw: reviews, comments, critizism (of any kind) very welcome!

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs