Re: Sustainer Question

You are so right Edward, I have several boxes for batteries and a
voltage meter. My Retrorockets have the two position
(regular/harmonic) sustainer with no intensity control knob. I
sometimes replace the batteries with lower voltage batteries if I need
a gentler sustain for something. Really though, you get so good at
muting strings and controlling the sustain after a while you don't
worry about it much.

My old Fernandes Decade has the three position (regular/mix/harmonic)
w/intensity control knob which I like. The guitars will quit
completely if the battery goes dead but it will get very lo fi first,
of course this can be usable also :)

best,

Jeff

http://jeffduke.bandcamp.com/