Re: So, what new gear did Santa bring

tEd ® KiLLiAn <tedkillian@charter.net> ha scritto:

> Unfortunately, the migration is only half-way finished.
>
> Most of the software I intend to use is in place, and most of the
>controllers (though I have not mastered any of them yet).
>
> I still need to acquire an adequately high-quality audio interface
>though . . . which is going to cost me dearly.
>
> What's needed most of all is some "face-time" with an expert who can
>teach me quickly how to adapt and make music with all this.

Looking for an expert ? No need for a "face time" teatcher.
I can suggest you a community of skilled and helpful persons that's called
 Looper's delight :-)
Trust me, buy a good audio interface and start doing something. I'm sure
all of your questions will find an answer.

> As for the real meaning of the season, we spent the usual time at church
>and invited over an older couple who had no other family or place to go
>for the holiday.

You are a very good man, Ted. I'm moved by that.

> Not much, as regards to the spirit of Christmas, but sometimes all you
>can do is all you can do . . . and then my wife's mother passed away the
>next day.
>
> Maybe the Universe it trying to tell me something.
>
> I guess I must be hard of hearing (LOL), because I keep trying

My condolence for the recent lost, Ted.
Maybe the meaning is difficult in itself. Keep hearing

> Cheers, and happy new year!
>
> Best,

Best wishes to you and your family

-f