Re: low cpu midi appegiator

to my knowledge, one cannot create a "VST" type plugin by "exporting" bidule groups. they can only be used by other bidule users.

you could of course host the plugin version of bidule inside audiomulch, but that seems a bit mad

i'm sure you could find exactly what you're looking for, if you were prepared to shell out a few quid. i know you wanted something free, but as we all know, the best things in life sometimes aren't - true love...delicious pizza....and apparently....midi arpeggiators

sim