Re: Numerology 3...

Please accept my apologize for posting incorrect information! I wasn't
fully updated. These news on Numerolgy 3 are awesome IMHO! We now
really can use the AU plugin inside a DAW host to generate patterns
driven by different sequencer modules for Note Pitch, Note Gate and
Velocity.

I think this kind of poly rhythm is great fun - both in live
sequencing and when playing real physical instrument. Example:
Playing a melody of four beats while letting the downbeat accent loop
on three beats. A third loop is "heard" within the texture as the
attack accent wanders through the melodic pattern.

Per