Re: TC-Helicon releases VoiceJam, audio looper for iOS

Found the same thing but did have usable results by wearing the iphone
on a neck strap and letting the iphone mic pic up the direct audio
from my recorder(flute).  Line out from iphone to amp worked fine.
I'm guessing I would probably use it (like I use the SFS app) for
acoustic gigs and use the iphone/looping to provide some undercurrent
to the acoustic sound by running it into a little Roland battery
powered cube.  The only pain is having to stop playing to manipulate
the interface - wish somebody would come up with a simple long delay
app: adjustable feedback and a hold button......