Re: EDP videos?

> On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, nick@12testing.net wrote:
>>
>> I'm the proud owner of an EDP with loop IV. I'm wading through the
>> manual, but am slightly surprised to find no tutorial videos out
>> there. Has anyone made any? I'm learning through trial and (many)
>> errors and it's frustrating to hear audio files demonstrating
>> features I can't figure out...

Hi Nick,

For me it meant a huge leap in EDP skills when I understood that each
of the commands (Record, Overdub, Multiply, Reverse... etc) will imply
a different action depending on what mode the looper currently is in.
Put another way, you may get different results by using different
commands to end the current process.

One example is if you press Multiply. That will kick the EDP into
Multiply Mode. The most straightforward way of leaving Multiply Mode
is of course to press Multiply a second time - but there are other
exciting alternatives... like for example to end Multiply by Record!
This will instantly (1) cut down the loop length outside the quantize
setting, (2) set a new cycle length as the timing base and (3)
calculate a new tempo (sent out as MIDI Clock for synced gear). This
was just one example, you can explore alternative endings on your own.

All the best

Per Boysen