Re: New software multi effect plugin, PSP N20

On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 3:00 PM, todd reynolds <toddreyn@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have the same problem understanding why to upgrade to the PSP 85.  Do
>you
> use that as well?

I once liked the PSP84 back when it was new, because back then not
many developers produced multi effect plugins that combine LFO synced
filters with delay lines (OhmBoyz being another early alternative).
But today when compared to the N2O the 84/85 comes out as just
peanuts. I don't like using 84/85 because they tax the CPU so hard on
my Macbook. In the N2O they seem to have made good use of SEE
optimization which give us users a lot of effect processing power on a
Intel CPU box. After playing around with the N2O for some hours I
still think the closest comparison is the hardware boxes Eclipse and
FireworX.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se