Re: EDP videos?

I understand and remember your frustration Nick, but the best way to get on top of your EDP is to try a limited few things at first, then dive back into the manual and try a few more... Ive been looping with an EDP for 9 years now, and I still have never used...  expert mode... stutter mode... sampler mode... and lots more...

basically, relax, accept that you're in for a long haul... OH... and if there something you have heard on a file... post a link to it here and ask, surely many people can help you get that one effect you are hearing...

For really complex stuff, you can look for Andre le Fosses website, I think he still has a section where he describes in detail what going on in some tracks he has posted there... Thats what I used mostly.. listened till I heard something I wanted, then de-cyphered his instructions...

As Matthias said...

have fun! (im sure you will)

Mark