Re: EME moonbounce?

Ah...I guess it would need to be a balanced cable, then, eh? I wonder if
the common shielding on mic cable would prevent the crosstalk.

Qua mentioned resistors (dig that whistlers link, never heard of that!).
Would resistors in the path actually slow down the signal in an
appreciable way? What would happen to audio that was passed through
dozens of resistors? Asking as an electronics numbnut here (which should
be apparent already...).

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com

PS - Rick - Merry Christmas to you as well, thanks for the good wishes!
May 2011 be tremendously fruitful for you, and may your rhythm intensive
take over the world!