OT: Musical discoveries of 2010

Some of my personal discoveries of 2010:  Would you like to share yours?

Gablé
http://gable1.free.fr/
Saw them live in Iceland.  Amazing set...  I hope their future
recordings will capture what I heard that night.

Patrick Watson
http://www.patrickwatson.net/
I had been aware of him (and his band) for a while, but this yaer I
had the chance to spend considerable time with his newest release
(wooden arms).

Tune-yards
http://tune-yards.com/
I'm bit late to this party, but I'm glad I made it after all.  Really
nice blend of folky sensibilities and (at times) musique conrète
rhythm.  Very low-fi.

if then do
http://www.ifthendo.ca/
Local band of laptop musicians.  No synthesis, but rely entirely on
modifying recorded sounds.

Michel F. Côté
http://www.actuellecd.com/en/bio/cote_mi/
I've listned to his Compil zouave more than anything else this year:
http://www.actuellecd.com/en/cat/am_067/

Sylvain