Re: Ok, back on topic, shoe question?

For several years, I performed in my socks. Those work great with the EDP
footpedal. They don't feel so good with the Line6 switches.

Then, probably about the time I started standing up while performing, I
started using cowboy boots because they have nice solid, pointy toes.

I went with tennis shoes at Y2KX because I didn't bother to bring my boots
with me to Santa Cruz (though they certainly would have fit in the car).

Mark