RE: Amazon and Wikileaks. WAS: Boomerang Power Supply Not Includedin Price

This is much bigger than that. It's about freedom of information. If government lies are stolen property then steal them I say.

Peace

p.s.
No law has been broken by wikileaks and yet we have semator Lieberman calling for the New York Times to be investigated..
Bully boy tactics if ever I heard one..