Re: (OT) REJECTING MASS MEDIA CULTURE (Was Re: Epic OctatrackPerformance Sampler Teaser....

Sent from my (advertisement removed)

On 21 Dec 2010, at 01:32, Paul Richards <paulrichard_rocks@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Anyway, what do you know? Probably never even went to Woodstock. Wait a
>minute! Neither did I. But I could have! :) (stolen from Chilly Scenes of
>a Winter).

Ah ha... another american who believes everything started in the US...
Whats woodstock but the beginning of the end.. I know and have read
volumes on this period in history, infact a bit if a bore about UK
psychedelia, as i have researched a game concept thats playing area
and time is London soho '68.
Remember if you will that Hendrix came to the UK to find an audience...

> Chilly Scenes of a Winter is a name i recognise....

Edmund me?

(Edmund was iphones spelling of remind!!)

Mark