From: Mike <mnelson@boomerangmusic.com>
Subject: Re: Boomerang Power Supply Not Included in Price
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Monday, December 20, 2010, 2:34 PM

    Hold on, partner. You're getting your wagon in front of the horse... or something like that. Each and every pedal sold by Boomerang comes with a power supply, has always come with a power supply and will always come with a power supply if it is not a battery powered pedal.
    Just to ensure that this comment does not go viral... ALL BOOMERANG PEDALS ARE SHIPPED WITH A POWER SUPPLY.

    Merry Christmas.

--
Mike Nelson
Secretary/Treasurer, Boomerang Management, Inc.

----------

"Some products make you sound better;
Boomerang(R) Phrase Samplers makes you play better."

----------

1-800-530-4699 * 1-817-421-2762, Outside USA * 1-817-251-8509, Fax

http://www.boomerangmusic.com

Contact for repairs:
Lee Hardesty
1516 Victoria Drive