Re: OT: bundle up

Rainer,

you are right, my brain is numb!

Antony

From: Rainer Straschill <moinsound@googlemail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Mon, December 20, 2010 3:30:30 PM
Subject: OT: bundle up

antonyhequet@yahoo.com schrieb:
> hey Per,
>
> how can minus 7 paralyze everything in Sweden, doesn't it get a lot colder than that?

The paralysis doesn't come from the temperature, but from the large amounts of snow continuing to fall I'd suspect (which doesn't fall if it gets any colder). Everyone's favourite place for automotive business travel in Sweden, Arjeplog, is 'round -20° right now - here's a webcam: http://bildersammlung.ch/arjeplog-webcam-live-wetter-webcam-arjeplog-live-cam-torget-schweden/webcam.php

(people go there to test how cars handle when it's really rather cold...)

        Rainer

-- http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs