Re: Epic Octatrack Performance Sampler Teaser....

I don't understand.. It's a dog? What does that mean? To be honest I'm amazed they went to so much expense to produce this ad, nice as it was, yet at no place did they demonstrate any features.... Why are you so down on it Dennis, is there some specs out there... I'd like to read.. I love this companies former products and expect good stuff... Anders.. Do you have some infi,,, guess i better check thr site...

Sent from my (advertisement removed)

On 19 Dec 2010, at 23:59, antonyhequet@yahoo.com wrote:

it's a dog really:-)

Antony

From: Dustbunnies <mech@m3ch.net>
To: "Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Sun, December 19, 2010 10:52:44 AM
Subject: Epic Octatrack Performance Sampler Teaser....

>From Synthtopia:

" This video is an epic dystopian future teaser for Elektronšs new Octatrack
performance sampler...."

          http://is.gd/j05M4

Not much real content (technical or otherwise), but quite entertaining if a
little dark & morbid.  I liked the random Blade Runner references (I caught
two, perhaps three, myself) and supposedly there's a nod or three to Usual
Suspects in there also.

    --m.