Thought Radio Playlist for December 18, 2010.

http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio/playlists/2010/101218.html

The Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show has alternating hosts.  When I am
at the helm, the show is called Thought Radio and you can expect to hear
electronic, ambient, spacemusic, Progressive Rock, and an eclectic mix
of other genres.  The show airs from 6:00 am to 8:00 am EST/GMT-5 on
WMUH Allentown, 91.7 FM and on the internet.  I also host Afterglow<
every Thursday from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.

                 Show #188                December 18, 2010.

On this program, I continued the special on Sequences electronic music
magazine.  Each contemporary issue comes with a CD.  However, the early
issues came with a cassette.  The cassettes from issues one through
thirteen have been remastered and are now available on CDR in plastic
slip covers with artwork and track details.  Details are at:
http://sequencesmagazine.com

Phase I/Space:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Create               Search and Rescue    We Live by the Machines
                                             (Groove)
VA [Paul Ward]       (no title given)     Sequences No. 12
VA [Bios]            (no title given)     Sequences No. 12
VA [Egil Fylling]    (no title given)     Sequences No. 12
Gert Emmens          Strategem of         Metamorphosis (Groove)
                        Morality

Phase II/Eclectic:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Eric Harry           Falling Hearts       Away Melacholy Away (Calm)
Will Ackerman        A Child's Song       Pure (Windham Hill)
Heidi Anne Breyer    On His Wings         Another Place and Time
                                             (Winterhall)
Peter Kater          Everlasting Waltz    Call of Love (Point of Light)
Shambu               Together             Sacred Love - Feel the Journey
                                             (none)

Phase III/Progressive Rock:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Lunatic Soul         The In-Between       Lunatic Soul II (Kscope)
                        Kingdom
Lunatic Soul         Otherwhere           Lunatic Soul II (Kscope)
Lunatic Soul         Suspended In         Lunatic Soul II (Kscope)
                        Whiteness
Those Men            The Dreams Come      Theman Simpulse (none)
Those Men            Germination and the  Theman Simpulse (none)
                        Seed Grows
Those Men            Preconditions        Theman Simpulse (none)
                        Unshackling
Those Men            Tractor Yang Man     Theman Simpulse (none)
Those Men            What Would You Say   Theman Simpulse (none)
                        If You Had To Eat
                        Yourself Today?
VA [Ozone Player]    Canto 21             Dante's Paradiso (Musae)

  * = excerpt
++ = Advanced CDR from artist
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next show, I will continue the special on the sampler CDRs that
come with each issue of Sequences electronic music magazine.

Bill Fox
Host of Thought Radio, the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show every
other Saturday at 6:00 am EST/GMT-5.
Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music.
Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, or New Age.
Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.
Website - http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio
Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line.