L.A. Y2K10 performance

Hi gang,
i was sent an email today with a link of one of my performances at the Y2k10 in Santa Cruz.
Somebody seems to have posted it though i dont recognize his name from this list.
it seems to be cutoff and incomplete and wanted to ask whoever posted it if you have the complete performance and if u would be kind enough to send it to me or direct me where i can download it.
ive mailed the person who has the youtube channel but havent gotten a response.

here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cMN4inI_bs

thanx a lot!
cheers