Re: Gig Späm: 2010's last MoinSound Studio Sessions - this Saturday 18th, 1600 UTC

Rainer I will embed this on www.cafenoodle.ning.com as well

Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com

On 17 Dec 2010, at 15:43, Rainer Straschill wrote:

Tomorrow will see the last MoinSound Studio Session for this year.

Simply go to
or via

and tune in for roughly an hour of looping fun. The focus tomorrow will be on very minimalistic, very abstract, very soft noise (whatever that means).
Date/Time:
Saturday December 18th, 16:00 UTC

Ever since the start of this event series in April 2009, I've been doing by-weekly video transmissions of (mostly solo) concerts - plus a few "special events" like last year's "Virtual Sound and Vision Festival" (http://moinlabs.de/index.php?id=229) and a week-long series of performances called "An Ambient Manifold" in January this year (http://mysp.ac/hPYRJy). By the end of last year, I did already release an album compilation available for pay-what-you-want download from bandcamp (http://moinlabs.de/index.php?id=282).

If my count is correct (which I'm not sure it is), tomorrow will be the 52nd performance in this series - most of them are archived here:

I'd like to take the opportunity to say thanks to everyone who had in the past listened in or downloaded the album. And if you didn't do that yet - tomorrow is the perfect opportunity to do so!

See you there,

         Rainer

ps: The best idea really is to follow me on twitter (see below) for last-minute reminders etc.

--
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs