Gig =?iso-8859-15?q?Sp=E4m=3A_2010=27s_last_MoinSound_St?==?iso-8859-15?q?udio_Sessions_-_this_Saturday_18th=2C_1600_?==?iso-8859-15?q?UTC?=

Tomorrow will see the last MoinSound Studio Session for this year.

Simply go to
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/The-MoinSound-Studio-Sessions
or via
http://moinlabs.de

and tune in for roughly an hour of looping fun. The focus tomorrow will
be on very minimalistic, very abstract, very soft noise (whatever that
means).
Date/Time:
Saturday December 18th, 16:00 UTC
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=18&month=12&year=2010&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=83

Ever since the start of this event series in April 2009, I've been doing
by-weekly video transmissions of (mostly solo) concerts - plus a few
"special events" like last year's "Virtual Sound and Vision Festival"
(http://moinlabs.de/index.php?id=229) and a week-long series of
performances called "An Ambient Manifold" in January this year
(http://mysp.ac/hPYRJy). By the end of last year, I did already release
an album compilation available for pay-what-you-want download from
bandcamp (http://moinlabs.de/index.php?id=282).

If my count is correct (which I'm not sure it is), tomorrow will be the
52nd performance in this series - most of them are archived here:
http://www.ustream.tv/user/moinlabs/videos

I'd like to take the opportunity to say thanks to everyone who had in
the past listened in or downloaded the album. And if you didn't do that
yet - tomorrow is the perfect opportunity to do so!

See you there,

          Rainer

ps: The best idea really is to follow me on twitter (see below) for
last-minute reminders etc.

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs