Re: iphone music app recommendations

I'd also reccomend
- Beatwave
- and Melodica
for some Tenori like stuff

- megaphone ( your iPhone will work like a mic)

- panDrum
- iGog
for percussion/drum sounds

and...HEY, noone is usign TROPE (by Eno Chilvers) ?
(for ambient soundscapes)

-f

2010/12/16 Paul Mimlitsch <pmimlitsch@mac.com>
Here's a list of the ones I'd recommend (organized into categories) and have used in performance situations (3GS (4.2.1) iPhone to volume pedal to looper):

TOOLS:
iStrobeSoft - tuner

RECORDERS:
iProRecorder
Fire

PROCESSORS:
SFSsynth (my favorite)
Resonizer
Filtatron (Moog Music)
Otto

AMBIENT (for creating pads etc.)
Droneo
KepplersOrrery
Aura
Aura Flux

PERCUSSION:
PanDrumFull
TongueDrum
Bowls (nice for pads)
MandalaMuOdd:Hang

THERIMEN:
Cosmovox
BeBot (despite the goofy interface)

NOISY (staticky/ glitchy stuff):
Space
iGlendyne
aardvark
Sonic Wire
modAxis Free

INSTRUMENTS:
ThumbJam (will loop onboard instruments or incoming audio)
Morphwiz
Gayageum
Bubble Harp
Zen Music
Musical DNA
Noise.io Pro (great synth but too much learning curve for me - though Amidio apps are great)

VISUALIZERS (great for adding music driven visuals) NOTE: these only send video out on an iPhone 4 or iPad:
iBeams - the best from the standpoint of tweakabillity.  Used on an iPad - out to digital projector onto the wall - worked well.
Audiogasm