Re: FCB1010 sysex for controlling EDP?

hi Nick,
reason I can't offer that is that my fcb1010 has an
older firmware version.
Tried it with Bill Walker's fcb, ...doesn't work.

It's actually not at all difficult to program the fcb
to control the edp, 20 mins at most....and it only has to be done once.
(remember to program the expression peds on every switch though)

If you don't have an fcb already feel free to tempt me to part
with mine.

If you do, there's editors available and the Uno chip to consider.

andy butler