Travis and STEVE HILLAGE

THEO TRAVIS is not just a good addition (maybe that´s a too weak expression) to FRIPP.
- "Thread" is definetely an interesting record, I agree -
TRAVIS is a fantastic Sax and flute player who fitted perfectly
into the line-up of GONG´s 2009 - tour. Saw them at the German HERZBERG-Hippie-Festival
and in Bonn aswell. Also in this line-up was STEVE HILLAGE, who was one of my favorite
guitarists in the 70ies. At those times he was very innovative, using - as one of the first - a guitar
synthesizer. That really hit me. Listen to : "Motivation Radio" or "Green".
Christo