RE: Freeze-verb (Re: Tip on a great free reverb plugin (for lappyloopers) PSP Pianoverb)

Thanks bill! I will definitley start my journey at your page. I've still got a week on the road..... Can't wait to play with my toys again.

And Ty per for the tip. I've always been enthralled by your verbage.

Cheers