SMproaudio V-machine, anyone?

Anyone in here using the SMproaudio V-Machine?
If so, I'd like comments on usage, flexibility and stability..
I'm thinking of using this with convolution/IM plugin for guitar
finalization (not for reverbs), preferably to be able to stack two IM's
for semi wall-of-sound imitations, plus running a looper.

As I understand the specs, it's OS should allow bus'ing and mixing sound
sources.
It's possible this is only possible in the yet to be released V-Rack..

The looping isn't intended as really fancy, just one or two phrases,
with the ability to auto-size those to match the total phrase length,
plus either being able to set a fixed or a programmable fade-out.

--
rgds,
van Sinn