Re: Re: Tip on a great free reverb plugin (for lappy loopers) PSPPianoverb

@Ted Killian tEd ® who wrote:
> The Alesis Akira (and Ineko) also have a similar "Resonator" verb on it.

Wow, I own 2 Inekos and never realized that was in the
program......thanks,  Ted.
> @jayrope who wrote:
>
>> There's a similar effect in Lexicon PCM 70, 80 and 81 units. I call
>> it resonator.
>> So run a phonographic recording or drums into it, whicle playing the
>> resonating notes on a midi keyboard: lovely.

That's so cool,   I actually had tried to lobby a couple of different
VST developers I know to develop a similar
style of resonator,  with midi keyboard control in real time of what
notes in the .wav file would resonate.
This would enable you to play any live loop you
created..............sooooooo cool it would be.

So far I haven't gotten any takers but I did purchase this VST and love
it, though it is not really designed for
real time play.

Any iPhone/Touch/Pad developers out there want to take a stab at this?

rick walker