Re: WHAT SORTS OF pocket recorders ARE PEOPLE USING THESE DAYS?

I'm using Olympus LS-10  for field recording, recording rehearsals, collecting littel loop snippets et etc

Great value for its price, really happy with it, not an audiophile myself, only thing that I dont like is the headphone output signal, its so quiet.

-Petri-